I cannot thank Shrew enough for nominating me for the Dragon’s Loyalty award. Shrew is an amazing person and I highly recommend reading her blog, which ranges from topics like mental health and parenting, to mindfulness and surviving life.
If nothing else, at least check this post out. I promise it is completely worth it.
Thank you so much, Shrew!
What is it?
Ok what is the Dragon’s Loyalty Award? Like so many other awards on WordPress, I have no idea they exist until I see them on a blog I follow, or happen to be nominated for one myself.
The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award given to loyal followers, commenters, or fans of your blog. The recipient can be a fellow blogger or a blog-free person who comments regularly. Don’t worry… we’ll corrupt you soon enough, oh blog free reader. >:3
As with most other awards I have received there are rules to follow.
1. Put the logo on your post
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you
3. Share 5 facts about yourself
4. Nominate 5-10 bloggers
I have done two of four so far, so lets continue with the check list. : D
1. I’m scared of blenders because they make loud noises, but vacuums are ok because they actually do something useful.
2. I have a profile on Allrecipies.com and actually have had people comment that they like my recipes. If you’ve never had them you should totally try the zucchini fries, or the zucchini brownies. No joke, the brownies are amazing.
3. I routinely look at artwork for inspiration and save the images to Pinterest and my Dropbox folder, which I use as my screen saver. Clicking the Dropbox link will allow you to download my art folder. I also have folders for funny stuff and inspiration.
4. My favorite card game is cribbage, but I don’t have anyone to play with because everyone hates math. ;-;
5. I actually do like puns and play on word type jokes… Like that one about the boomerang. Do you remember it? No? Don’t worry. It will come back to you.
Interested in more facts about me? Feel free to click through these previous blog posts.
I want to take a second to say thank you to everyone to follows me, puts up with reading my daily
whining writing, and for the support and love that you all have shown me. You’re all amazing and I wish I could nominate all of you.
The following five bloggers are who I pass the Dragon’s Loyalty Award to. Keep spreading the love through the blogging sphere. And thank you so much for being my blogging buddies. : D